Our Primary Care Services
Family Doctor in Atoka, Oklahoma
Are you looking for a primary care doctor but don’t want to be treated like a number? Do you long for the care and attention you thought no longer existed in a doctor’s office? That kind of one-on-one, personalized care still exists and we’ve got just the family doctor and clinic for you.
At Carrus Care Clinic of Atoka, we put the care back into healthcare. Our doctor, nurses, and staff offer the kind of personal touch you’d expect from your hometown doctor. We care for you like we’d care for our own family members – by listening to you and taking the time to get to know you and your family. It’s the only way we can deliver the personalized healthcare you need and deserve.
Our office is located in the heart of Texoma, in the Atoka County Medical Center. We invite you to visit us and meet our family practice doctor and staff. You can make an appointment but walk-ins are always welcome, too.
We care for patients of all ages and at all stages of life – including infants, children, teens, adults, and seniors. We are currently accepting new patients and look forward to meeting you.
Preventive Care & Healthcare for Women
Our friendly family medicine doctor is experienced in diagnosing and treating all types of acute and chronic illnesses and diseases, as well as providing preventive care and healthcare for women. Find out more about what we treat below.
- Cold and flu
- Ear infections
- Eye infections (pink eye)
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Sinus infections
- Skin rashes and infections
- Sprains and strains
- Stomach flu
- Strep throat
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Minor, in-office procedures
- And more
- Asthma, COPD, and other respiratory conditions
- Coronary artery disease and heart disease
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 diabetes
- Medical marijuana for chronic pain
- And more
- Annual exams (physicals and wellness screenings)
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
- Well-child visits and immunizations
- School physicals
- Health risk assessments
- Pre-operative exams
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) for men and women
- And more
- Well-woman visits with pelvic exam, Pap smear, and breast exam
- Contraception counseling and family planning
- Menopause symptom management
- Menstrual problems (painful periods, heavy bleeding, abnormal bleeding, and missed periods)
- Referrals for mammograms and bone density screenings
- And more
For new patients, we usually begin with an initial screening, followed by regular checkups, education and counseling, and coordinated care and treatment. We can provide referrals to the right type of specialist when needed.
Seeing a doctor is not just about getting well – it’s also about preventing illness from happening in the first place.
Did you know that regular visits to your primary care doctor can help you live longer? That’s because when you establish a relationship with an experienced physician like Dr. Ardry Yarbrough at Carrus Care Clinic, you get a family doctor who:
- Gets to know you, your health history, and your risk factors
- Develops a personal care and wellness plan specifically for you
One of our goals is to prevent chronic disease but if you develop a long-term medical condition, we can help you manage it. In this case, our goal is to prevent complications and keep you as active and healthy as possible.
At Carrus Care Clinic, we provide immediate medical attention when you need it. But we also stress preventive care. It’s part of our plan to help keep you happy and healthy for life.
Comprehensive Primary Healthcare Services at Carrus Care Clinic
Carrus Care Clinic was established in 2019 and operates under the Carrus Health umbrella. We are conveniently located inside the Atoka County Medical Center.
For quality medical care with a hometown touch, trust your primary care needs to the doctor and staff at Carrus Care Clinic in Atoka, Oklahoma. Call us today at (580) 364-8205 to make your appointment to see Dr. Yarbrough or you can request an appointment online. If you don’t have an appointment, that’s no problem either. Walk-ins are always welcome!